1. The Bible is the Word of God.
2. There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Mark 12:29; I John 5:6-8)
3. Jesus Christ is the perfect Deity and perfect humanity (John 3:18; Mark 2:26-28)
4. The salvation of man:
5. Water Baptism is an ordinance of the church symbolizing to the world that one has died with Jesus and has also been raised with Him in resurrection power to walk in newness of life (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; symbolizing - Romans 6:4-11; Ephesians 2:6).
6. The Lord's Supper is an ordinance of the church symbolizing the broken body and shed blood of Jesus Christ as the New Covenant between God and man (I Corinthians 11:24-25, 28).
7. The evidence of the in-filling of the Holy Ghost, which is the Promise of the Father, is the physical sign of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and the subsequent manifestation of the Spiritual power in public testimony and service after the new birth (Acts 2:4; Acts 19:2, 6; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:42; Matthew 3:11; I Corinthians 12:7-11).
8. The Church is the Body of Christ, the dwelling place and home of God, through the Holy Spirit. Each believer born of God's Spirit is an integral part of the general assembly. (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:19; 22).
9. The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, that if they are saved unto the resurrection of life, they are lost lost to the resurrection of damnation (John 5:24, 28-29).
10. In the atonement of Jesus and His resurrection, deliverance from sickness, disease, and mental torments is provided. These privileges are everyone's. (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; Mark 16:18; John 5:6-14; Colossians 2:15; Ephesians 1:20-21; I Peter 2:24).
11. Total prosperity: Spiritual (John 3:3, 11); Mental (II Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:2); Physical (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:17); Financial (III John 1:2; Malachi 3:10-11); and Social (Proverbs 3:4).
12. Women in the Ministry: There is no scriptural prohibition concerning women ministering in the church (Acts 18:24-26; 21:8-9). Woman are a part of the One Body of Christ, with gifts differing according to the grace that is given to them (Galatians 3:28; Romans 12:4-6).
13. In the blessed Hope, the appearing of the Great God and Savior JESUS CHRIST! (Titus 2:13)
Email us to REQUEST A FULL COPY OF OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH. Thank you.